QI'm not a single mother, can I still rent a room?
No, you can not. Our surrppot is exclusively assainged to only foregin single parent in Japan.
if you divorced with children, you may ask and use our support.
QI can't speak Japanese or write Japanese, can I still rent a room?
If you can't speak or write Japanese, we can still rent a room for you. bring your residence card,we will use a contract in your native language or English. Japanese culture, customs, and getting along with your neighbors are necessary to live in Japan, so we hope you will learn about them too.
QShould I sign the contract right away?
You don't have to sign up right away. It is up to you to decide whether you want to sign a contract or not.
QIs it possible to rent a room without a guarantor?
A guarantor is required. It is possible to ask the guarantor company when there is no guarantor in you. In that case, the guarantee fee is needed.we will ask you provide emergency contact both in your home countryand in Japan.
QCan you help me get a visa or help with divorce proceedings?
We will not assist you in obtaining a Japanese visa or divorce proceedings.

for more information about Littleones.

we are Littleones!
The charity supporting
single mother to live secure,
happy and fulfilling lives.

Inquire nowInquire now